-Wait, what's happening ? I was in this manor and... - Ahah ! I see that this good old professor played you one of his tricks... It reminds me the time when I called him an old fool and, before I notice anything, I was juggling with bananas, naked in the middle of... - We're approaching of the place ! Prepare yourself for digging, kid !
- I knew that we were
to far from the sea so that this paunchy silhouette in the back of
the café belongs to a beached walrus.
- Charming as
- Hurry up. I'm very
- Stop making a scene,
we both know that you're currently on nothing. Your few customers
that aren't discouraged by your aggressive and always borderline
attitude are systematically rebuffed on the pretext that their cases
aren't enough interesting.
- I got my methods.
- It is precisely
why we need your services
- Why would I help
- You're not in a
position to be fussy.
- It has to be a
highly important case for you to call a private like me to help you ?
The donut deliverer disappeared ?
- Do me a favor and
shut up a moment. We're ready to reward you more than generously for
your help, if you see what I mean.
- You have all my
- You surely
remember the inspector Bill Imcey, from the number of times you were
in his way the last few months.
- Indeed. How's that
deer Imbecile ?
- He's been killed.
- I knew he was
stupid but not enough to make enemies
- It's even more
strange that he's been shot during his vacations, away from any
- This moron can do
whatever he wants during his holiday. What business is this of mine ?
- I'm coming to the
point. He was in vacation
in the little town of Volda in Norway. When he arrived, he noticed a
of important number of foreigners. Tourists and students seemingly
but he suspected them to be undercover agents and spies from all
nationalities. When he discovered
the reason of their presence, he's been shot. This situation isn't
clear. Something big's going on in Volda. The local authorities
refuse us to stick our nose in this case. Our hands are tied. That's
where you operate. You'll take over his investigation where he stopped. Find me who killed him
- You can count on
- Take this
opportunity to calm down all these people, Americans, Soviets, English...
- Strengthen the
position of France. Establish the peace in Norway.
- Of course.
- Well secure the
- No problem.
- For your cover,
you'll be Biørn Yrbrå, breeder of hens and avant-gardist avian
furniture designer. You're leaving on the fifteenth, which should
allow you some days to learn Norwegian.
- No problem, I've
already been several times to Ikea.
- Hihihi ! - What are you doing ? "Subtle little voice" - I'm doing a thriller comics for my departure to Norway. Because Scandinavia is the country of thrillers, dark investigations, detect-- - Bullshit ! - Scandinavia is especially and above all the Vikings ! Mysterious warriors, skilled strategists, formidable traders sailing on their knörir ! It's the appeal of the sea ! The ecstasy of the battle ! The hemoglobin spatter ! - You think ? - Totally ! - Ok.
The year 918, five years after the beginning of the Danish invasion of Brittany and one year before the capture of Nantes by the Norwegian Rögnvaldr. A small group of Vikings came from Voldsfjorden in Norway settles its camp on the shores of the Rance. - Well parried, Biørn ! You're improving. - Thanks, Yngvar. - Hey ! Come quick !
- What's going on ? - We found him alone in a boat. - I made as quickly as possible. I come from Voldsfjorden. The English... The English took the opportunity of your absence to attack the village ! We were defenseless... - You heard that ? Show the English what it costs to commit such an affront. We're coming back to Voldsfjorden !
Nom de zeus ! Une faille spatio-temporelle semble avoir absorbé les Speed Comics de ces dernières semaines. Voici donc les douze pages manquantes du 28 mai au 13 août.
Great Scott! A spatiotemporal fault seems to have absorbed the Speed Comics of these last weeks. Here are the twelve missing pages from May 28th to August 13th.
- The human is here, o my master. - Excellent, my faithful Grichka. Approach, human, your fate is calling you ! - Me ? - Yesssss ! You ! - Your role is major in my brilliant plan !
- What ? - Follow me, my little friend. - Sit down on this armchair. - Hum... What's behind this sheet ?
- Listen, I think I'm gonna... - Come on, relax... - Everything will go very fast... and it will only hurt a little.
"What the hell is he doing ?!"
- I apologize. - Finally ! - Sorry, it was longer than planned. Ladies and gentlemen, what you've been all waiting for...
"Here comes Hippoman !"
- What ? - Hippoman ? It sucks. - It's true, it sounds like hippopotamus. - How could it be of any help ? - To accomplish the mission of course ! We needed someone who could go under the water. - Go under the water yes, but look at him ! - This moron won't go far...
- Where did you find this one ? Another pizza guy ? - It does not really matter where he comes from. What matters is where he is headed to ! - It won't work. - "Mancampe", ultimately ? It sounds combative. - Because you want to go there yourself ?! - Seahorseman maybe ? It's always more classy in english... - Aquaman ? Ah no, already taken. Seaman, then ? - Can he talk ? - Does he at least understand what's happening around him ? - Look ! It looks like he wants to say something !
- Hum... What's going on here ? - Oooh ! He talks ! - Hush ! - Ah ! Don't be afraid, my little friend ! If we allowed ourself to... hum adjust you... It is for a good reason ! You are in charged of a mission ! You shall go right in the middle of the Pacific, in the deep waters. Here exactly ! To get back a certain item (the nature of this item is none of your business). More details shall be given to you on the way... Don't waste time !
"So you're telling me that I've been kidnapped by a kind of brotherhood of evil. Which transformed me into a seahorse. To send me getting back an item, half a world away. Without even knowing what it is. And I suppose that I won't be payed for the pizza. Listen folks, it was funny but I've some work to do and I can't swim. So if you're hoping me to dive for you, you're kidding your.. ... Fuck."
La Grande Escapade avait organisé un concours d'affiche, il y a quelques temps, parmi une liste de films. Mon affiche fait partie des Coups de Coeur du Jury et sera exposée du 25 septembre (vernissage) au 30 octobre à l'Université Lille 3, puis se deroulera au cinéma L'Univers à Lille et tournera ensuite dans divers lieu de la métropole Lilloise. La Grande Escapade have organised a poster contest, a few times ago, among a list of movies. My poster is a part of the Favorite ones of the Jury and will be exposed from September 25th to October 30th in Lille 3 University, then in the theater L'Univers in Lille and will after turn in various places in Lille.
Il y a quelques temps, j'ai participé à un défi Spirou, pour créer une page de BD sur Spirou et Fantasio. Voici ma modeste participation. A few time ago, I participated to a Spirou challenge, to create a page of comics on Spirou and Fantasio. Here's my modest participation.
- It's over, Zorglub ! We're here to stop you and your diabolical machine !
- Good heavens ! You're too late. You'll never stop my brilliant plan ! Mwahaha !
- Unbelievable ! He disappeared !
- He pushed on that button, didn't he ?
- Haha ! Finally get rid of those miserable v--
- We've got you, Zorglub !
- What ?
- Yeah, buddy, get used to it. You--
- No don't touch that button otherwise everything will start over ag--